Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's been a few since my last post. i've been to chicago, iowa, and all around texas since then. it's not that i haven't had the time, i just don't have shit to write about. Little L is about to be 9 months in about a week. i was looking at her newborn pics and i got a little watery in the eye region. she's really been incredible and i can't believe how big and smart she is. The trip was good, not even a month ago, it seems so long ago its hard to remember. (my fat fingers are fucking with me really bad right now). I will say that the Chicago PD are a bunch of FUCKHEADS. Not that i had a run in or anything, they are just FUCKHEADS. I did go to a bar in chitown 2 nights in a row sporting my Packers hat. Work just sucks more and more everyday and I am now content knowing I need a job for now, and hopefully in 3-4 more years i can switch everyyhing over to my personal business. The transition just really sucks. I also ate way to much fucking brisket yesterday on the 4th. If I don't write again before the 10th, which i probobly won't. I'd like to wish my dad a happy birthday. I think he would have really loved to see his little grand daughter L.

No comments:

Post a Comment