Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 23 + technological dump + wreck = dmtr

And then I sing and dance
Lalala hey, lalala hey, lalala
Sing and dance
Lalala hey, lalala hey, lalala



i have to be the typo king, but give me a break im exhausted.
so, i get home from work to see that my computer has taken a nap. we will see if this is a bigger problem then i can handle later i suppose. my i-pod has some random black lines shooting through the middle of the screen now which is fucking awesome. whats funny is that i have been planning on getting a new computer and a new i-pod touch for quiet a while now, but whenever your about to purchase a new home for the 1st time it's difficult. so for the record gateway you can go fuck yourself. in the movie me, myself, and irene, there is a scene were jimcarey puts some money in a vending machine for a soda, and it takes his money. not once but twice this happens. there is a man watching him and when the machine takes his money twice the man says to jim carey that he is a fucking idiot. not only did the machine jack his money once, it did it twice! and you fell for it both times! try it again buddy maybe the 3rd time it will work. well this is the 2nd gateway computer that i have purchased, and i must say that i feel a bit like jim at the moment . it just so happens that my computer is sort of my life. i have around 900,000 hands of poker that seem to be lost which is a damn shame. i am not sure if i can transfer my i-tunes onto a new computer if i get one. at this exact moment jills laptop has decided to eat my brand new dave matthews tim reynolds cd. fucking piece of shit. ok sorry. for the record i don't wish to bash i-tunes or any i-device whether it be software or hardware beings how i think that these are the best products on the fucking planet. but what the fuck am i going to do if my i-pod and computer are fucked?!?!?!?!?!??!

my job sux fat, sweaty, herpe infested balls.
"i really wanted to get that out there".


tonight i saw 4 fire trucks and at least 10 patrol cars and 3 ambulances for what seemed to be a semi-truck on its side, cars scattered around the median. as i flew by it at 70 just kind of thought what would have happened if i was on that side of the road? well i wasn't so i am glad for that. is that fair? is it ok that someone may have died and i tell myself better him/her or maybe them instead of me? i've got to much going for me right now so better that poor schmuck. the world is a really fucked up place. but when its all said and done, like the true asshole and selfish son of a bitch that i am i have to say one thing.... better them than me.



pretty shitty depressing blog to come back to after over 2 weeks off. however i can't say with a straight face that it was all bad. on my drive after all of this, i popped in dave matthews tim reynolds live in vegas cd. which i purchased this weekend, and i recommend everyone else who has a pulse should do as well. i heard the song loving wings, which can bring tears to your eyes because of its simplistic beauty. dave matthews and tim reynolds are in my opinion by far the best duo in the history of music. every song on live at radio city hit home for me, and this new cd is growing on me faster and stronger than maybe any other cd has.



dmtr-loving wings


My heart was made of broken bones
My soul a bag of stick and stone
But you along this dusty road
Have come my love to take me home.

So I give to you my everything
You've given me these loving wings
Angels have all gathered 'round
To hear me sing my love out loud.

Your lightly love lifted me away
Out of a darkness cold and gray
Now I work beneath the midday sun
My cool blue water you have come.

So I give to you my everything
You've given me these loving wings
Angels have all gathered 'round
To hear me sing my love out loud.

So take your place here next to me
And I'll take my place there next to thee
And no matter how far we may roam
It's by your side I'll make my home.

So I give to you my everything
You've given me these loving wings
Angels have all gathered 'round
To hear me sing my love out loud.

1 comment:

  1. only moderately depressing, but as vulgar as always! ;-)

    i love that dmtr song. even more, i loved laying in bed with you this morning listening to it together.

    i'm glad you said that you can't say everything has been bad lately. kylie and i would be sad if you didn't enjoy going to the house and lake with us this weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete